Skip to main content

Celebrity Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Kim DePaola's Car Involved in Double Murder




 
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Kim DePaola is reportedly caught in the center of a double murder investigation after two bodies were found in a car owned by her that had been set on fire on Friday, multiple outlets report.
According to TMZ, an Audi belonging to the reality star and reportedly mostly used by her son Chris was discovered badly burned with two charred bodies inside of it in Paterson, New Jersey. (The Paterson Police Department could not be reached for comment.)
Both unidentified victims were shot in the head execution-style, authorities told NBC. One source said the remains were so torched that investigators couldn’t immediately determine the race or sex of the victims, but later learned the victims were both men.
Authorities told NorthJersey.com that they were investigating the crime as a double murder.
“I can’t tell you why we are treating it as a homicide, but we are treating it as a homicide,” police Capt. Richard Reyes said.
Neighbors told NBC that they heard two gunshots ring out before seeing the car go up in flames. Firefighters were forced to cut open the roof of the car in order to pull the bodies out, NBC reports.
TMZ reports that Chris was out of town after a friend dropped him off at the airport in the car, though the friend was not supposed to be driving the vehicle around.
The mother of Aaron Anderson, the 27-year-old who was in possession of the vehicle, says she has not been able to get in contact with her son.
“I’ve been calling him and it’s going to voicemail,” she told NBC. “I would have heard from him.”
“We’re concerned,” his father, Thurston Anderson, told NBC. “We have nothing definite so we wanted to look at the spot. We’re not sure yet. I’m hoping nothing happened.”
TMZ also reports that Chris is extremely concerned after being unable to contact his friend.
No arrests have been made yet. Although a motive for the crime has not determined, investigators are looking into whether drugs were involved, NBC reports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jailbreak: FG pledges to relocate correctional centers

  Jailbreak: FG pledges to relocate correctional centers Published   on   April 26, 2024 By   Esther Chisom Tunji-Ojo made the pledge when he visited the Suleja Medium Security Custodial Centre. DAILY POST recalls that 119 inmates escaped from the prison following a rainstorm that damaged the facility on Wednesday. The minister said it was imperative to relocate a lot of the correctional centres to a more conducive environment. “This facility was built in 1914 to house 250 inmates; before this incident, we had 499. “This is a testimony to what we keep talking about the overcrowding of our correctional centres. “You can look at the environment, it shows that we need to relocate them away from city centres to create better space, better security, and better infrastructure,” he said in a statement issued in Abuja by the Director of Press and Public Relations of the ministry, Mr Ozoya Imohimi. Tunji-Ojo said the ministry is already working behind the scenes to build a be...

FG set to deploy first batch of CNG vehicles ahead of Tinubu's one year in office come 29th May 2024

  FG announce plans to deploy the first batch of CNG Vehicles ahead of first anniversary of Tinubu in office on May 29th 2024. Said N100 billion was allocated to purchase 5,500 CNG vehicles, 100 electric buses, and over 20,000 CNG conversion kits. Deployment of CNG vehicles is parts of FG’s vision to have at least one million natural gas propelled vehicles on the roads by 2027. The Federal Government has announced plans to start the deployment of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) buses and tricycles   for mass transit ahead of Tinubu administration’s first anniversary on May 29th. The move was disclosed by the Special Adviser to the President on Information and Strategy, Bayo Onanuga, in a statement on Sunday April 21st 2024. According to him, the Federal Government allocated N100 billion last year to purchase 5,500 CNG-powered vehicles (buses and tricycles), 100 electric buses, and over 20,000 CNG conversion kits. The funding, which is part of the N500 billion palliative budget, a...

Jonathan Opens Up: "Why I Don’t Want To Testify For Metuh"

An application filed by former President Goodluck Jonathan before the Federal High Court in Abuja has revealed further reasons why he wants to be excused from appearing as a witness in defence of a former National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh. Metuh is standing trial on charges involving, among others, the N400m he (Metuh) received from the Office of the National Security Adviser in 2014. The former President in his motion challenging the subpoena issued on him, stated that with “with several attempts by some persons in the current dispensation, to harass, intimidate and rubbish” his reputation and that of his wife, the witness summon issued on him upon Metuh’s request was a ploy to drag his name in the mud. He also argued in the motion filed on his behalf by his lawyer, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), on Monday, that his testimony being sought in Metuh’s trial, would not only amount to an invasion of his right to privacy, it would also expose him to a cri...